Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Set the website KPI's in line with business requirements.
- To have overall responsibility for online traffic, bookings and performance of the websites.
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly analytical reports and implementing change based on the site performance to maximise site traffic and conversion rates.
- Responsible for web analytics tools, tracking and management information systems to monitor current online marketing campaign performance, seek out new opportunities and improve performance. To develop appropriate metrics and procedures to measure effectiveness of all on-line marketing activity (ROI) using web analytics tools to monitor campaign performance and seek out new opportunities.
- Responsible for the overall PPC performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and overall management of the PPC budget.
- Ensure ongoing usability and website testing to ensure effective evolution of site design, content and functionality to take ownership of analysing the online customer journey and to propose and implement improvements for site functionality and the customer journey to improve this and to increase the site conversion rate and increase the volume of online sales.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop ecommerce marketing plans which support customer acquisition and retention. Work wi
- Technical expertise
- Knowledge of CS, Marketing
- Clear understanding of key online marketing priorities.
- Excellent understanding of Excel and other analytical tools
- Commercially driven
- Analytics (Google, Omniture/Mercado etc)
- Advantageous to have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML, image software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Good web / cms technical experience
- Knowledge of industry standards and requirements eg technical limitations, functionality, speed, download, video streaming etc
- Demonstrable organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- The E-Commerce Manager will be a good team player
Our client is a small online retailer that has the need to recruit for an E-Commerce Manager in London. They are looking for an entreprenuerial mindset to grow their E-commerce strategy at this important time.
£35,000 to £55,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13330416
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.