Sorry, this job is no longer available
The Affiliate's Specialist will drive the affiliate marketing strategy for the business, developing partnerships with leading networks, and building and managing affiliate and agency relationships.
This is an important role within the organisation and will have ownership of UK affiliates, International affiliates, and price comparison activities. Key responsibilities will include -
- Driving the affiliate marketing strategy for the business including the international expansion
- Delivering against the traffic and sales targets for the affiliate channel
- Managing the affiliate activities within budgets and CPA targets
- Producing weekly affiliate and network performance reports
- Implementing campaign strategies through the affiliate marketing channel in co-ordination with online site activity
- Working closely with affiliate agencies to manage the relationships with key affiliates and to attract and develop new affiliates
- Briefing on banners and setting-up affiliate codes for promotional activity
- Reporting on on-going affiliate campaign activity and recommending areas for growth
- Managing and developing price comparison platforms using data feed manageme
You will be the type of person who can drive significant growth in the affiliate channels through managing existing relationships and developing new ones. You will have most of the following skills and experience as an Affiliate's Specialist
- Proven background in Affiliate Marketing
- Strong verbal, written communication, presentation skills
- Numerate, literate and skilled in using computer applications
- Ability to analyse and evaluate performance of affiliate activities and make recommendations for future improvements and growth
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who can interact with internal & external stakeholders
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for all aspects of an affiliate project or campaign
- Previous experience with Affiliate Window or LinkShare is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
Our client is a growing digital Retail business in London who seek an Affiliate's specialist to join their team in London. The successful candidate will have a passion for affiliate marketing and be able to drive growth through this channel.
£22,000 to £25,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13330908
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.