Sorry, this job is no longer available
Deputy Data Director
Deputy Data Director, London, £65k + benefits
This, one of London’s true direct and digital marketing agencies is looking to hire a Deputy Data Director to help shape the future of its data planning and insight team.
Deputy Data Director – The role
This is a new and exciting opportunity for you to further develop your data strategy skills and to be involved in all agency clients from a list buying, analysis and insight, campaign management, delivery and measurement capacity.
Deputy Data Director– Skills and experience
- Proven ability to develop a data strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Hands on experience of analysis projects, working with analysts and producing recommendation and insight. Essential to be able to manipulate and analyse data, using Excel, Access or SPSS (experience of other tools would considered)
- Strong statistical knowledge and application of the analysis is required
- Experience of dealing with list brokers to purchase data is essential
- Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Ability to develop relationships with the key clients who are responsible for DM/CRM/data management/data analysis
- Experience in providing a strategic sounding board for your clients and your account team - providing recommendations on all things data. Commercially aware with the ability to become immersed in clients’ business, the marketplace and the consumer/customer.
- Good approach to being part of, good evidence of leading a team
- Someone who is technical minded, understands database structures, understands the difference between an API and FTP with the ability to talk confidently with database providers but essential that they have the ability to translate all technical and data analysis into marketing speak for clients.
- Experience in new business pitching
- Proven experience of managing data planners and analysts
- Leadership skills
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.