An exciting position has arisen, which requires an experienced and talented Studio Manager to join a highly regarded and multi award winning agency.
Within this role, you will work closely with a number of business-to-business clients, and as a Studio Manager, you will take full responsibility of managing and running the entire studio, which involves overseeing on and off line projects, handling a team and supporting the production department. Alongside this, you will liaise with internal departments, suppliers and clients to discuss and analyse briefs before delegating work, ensuring that all client requirements are adhered to, whilst also maintaining systems and processes.
To be considered, you should be already at studio manager level with excellent agency based experience and the ability to deliver high value projects. It is also essential that you have man management skills, and you must not be afraid of recruiting both permanent and freelance staff, performing reviews and delegating.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a superb integrated agency, so why not apply now! To apply, send your CV to email@example.com, or if you would prefer a confidential discussion, call Debra Bullmore-Dunn on 0121 355 0955.
About AF Selection
Established in 1988 we are a specialist recruitment agency who assist candidates in finding jobs in PR & communications. We recruit for communications & marketing departments in all industry sectors as well as PR, Marketing and Communications agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Birmingham