Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior digital Planner - HUGE CAREER POTENTIAL - £28K
- If you are looking for a role where you can get your hands dirty and really shine on a new business win that is already on the path to great success, then this is the role for you.
- Help to create global digital strategy and make sure that all local markets are implementing correctly and delivering against the global strategy
- Working collaboratively with both offline planners and the creatives to establish the role for digital within the client overall delivery
- Liaising with International offices on a daily a regular basis to ensure guidelines are understood and adhered to
- Compile media reports to measure campaigns success
The right person
- Thorough knowledge of digital media planning within an agency environment
- A true passion for digital media, with an understanding of all digital channels, particularly display
- Experience of ad-serving and analytics solutions - key example is DoubleClick
- A first class presenter but also incredibly analytical
- A true passion for the digital space!
This TOP 5 global media agency are currently looking for a talented Media Manager to join their impressive specialist entertainment team. You will be working with an enviable client list and for a company that has had unbelievably rapid growth over the past 5 years. There is massive room for career progression at this award winning media agency and the offices are located in central London which means unbeatable transport links. You will be joining truly bright and inquisitive people who want to develop and grow, whilst still staying at the top of their industry.
We currently have a number of other exciting online and offline opportunities which I would be very keen to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.