Sorry, this job is no longer available
Neolane Campaign Strategist
£175-£225 per day
** PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS NEOLANE EXPERIENCE **
My client is an internationally recognised and prestigious provider of marketing services, with a portfolio of clients reaching across multiple industries and sectors. They provide solutions across every channel from digital, direct mail, mobile and email.
They are seeking a Neolane Campaign Strategist to support an existing Campaign team by translating their client's requirements into technical solutions. This role is focused on Data and Insights and requires a technically minded individual with a database marketing background.
The Neolane Campaign Strategist will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal or external stakeholders to understand the business needs behind their requests
- Regular contact & meetings with the client to provide feedback on progress of development of change requests and database updates
- Scheduling, set up and monitoring of data projects
- Checking data before signing off for handover to client
- Preparing and executing briefs according to product and client requirements.
- Identifying any data or processing issues and immediately provide the appropriate notification for resolution.
- Liaising with clients to obtain sign offs for change requests and database builds.
- Performing data downloads, analysis, checking and data fixing for incoming data feeds.
- Working with Data Supply vendors to arrange for the delivery of data feeds and provide feedback on the data by means of data incidents.
The successful applicant must have the following experience:
- Previous experience of using NEOLANE Campaign tool
- Strong awareness of data and data analysis
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Experience of customer relationships and ability to easily build rapport with clients.
- IT literate with some IT experience
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LUKE PFJ