Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager - North West - £55,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior consumer marketer to drive the strategic marketing direction of a very well known household brand.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing and Communications plans across the brand portfolio and business operations. You will report in the Marketing Director and develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing and communications activity. In addition to this you will also manage a sizable team to achieve a best in class operation. You will;
- Design and deliver anual brand marketing strategy
- Manage full budget for TTL activity
- Identify new brand/product opportunities
- Deliver consistancy of brand message
- Manage external agencies
Network Marketing would be interested in speaking to candidates with the following:
- Proven success in growing consumer brands.
- Management experience in a brand of product role, preferable within FMCG.
- An understanding of the end -to -end NPD process.
- An experienced people manager used to managing a large marketing function
To apply for this role, please contact Jonathan Robinson or email your CV to email@example.com
This position is cummutable from Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Preston
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy