Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email and Online Content Executive
- Develop an email plan and manage its execution
- Manage the relationship with our email service provider
- Use the email software to produce and send relevant emails by segmenting our database
- Analyse and report on all email sends and produce detailed performance reporting against agreed KPIs
- Deliver operational improvements across the email channel
- Liaise with external creative agencies to enhance email designs
- Enhance our lifecycle programme by delivering timely, personalised emails to our database
- Make updates and enhancements to online content to improve conversion and drive reservations
- Use the CMS to publish web copy and imagery
- Work with external content writers and agencies to deliver content for the site
- Work with other E-Commerce team members to deliver an acquisition, conversion and retention strategy
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders to ensure campaign success
- Maintain brand guidelines and legality
- Passionate about "everything online"
- Degree-qualified with a clear understanding of consumer websites
- Relevant B2C email marketing knowledge
- Proven examples of analysing data to improve results
- Experienced user of email software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and editorial skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Sharp eye for great content and design
- Creative and enthusiastic with a willingness to share new ideas
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
This Email and Content Executive will have the above attributes in line with this new position and be based in their London office as they look to cement their brand within the Travel and Leisure industry.
Our client looking for this Email and Content Executive is seeking a highly organised, self-motivated and commercially astute individual to maximise the effectiveness of email marketing for the company and to drive reservations through the brand's website. You will help deliver email and E-Commerce performance objectives, reporting to the Director of E-Commerce.
Based in their London office the successful candidate for this Travel and Leisure business will be responsible for all email activity and will produce all email performance reporting, playing an essential part in consumer and travel agent marketing. They will also be required to work with content providers to deliver regular content updates to the website. The role is an integral part of their acquisition, conversion and retention strategy and the successful candidate will have the confidence to carefully manage stakeholders. Attention to detail and an editorial eye are an absolute must.
£25,000 to £28,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13326155
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.