Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
Key responsibilities for the role in London will include:
- Content Management
- Paid Search
- Search Engine Optimisation and web analytics.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of different channels and develop strategy accordingly.
- Email-marketing and CRM through targeted campaigns.
- Drive traffic through raising brand awareness.
- Deal with necessary PR opportunities.
- Assist with photo shoots, assist with events planning and help develop international opportunities for the company.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have worked in a similar work environment and have a passion for Luxury Retail. In addition to this they will need to be able to work in London and will benefit from showing the following:
- Relevant working knowledge across different digital channels.
- Broadindustry exposure, including events and creative.
- Success in driving traffic to a website.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a wider team.
- High level of professionalism and strong attention to detail.
Our client is an international Luxury Retail business with outlets and an operating website. They are famous within their sector and the wider premium industry. They have ambitions of expanding their current international operations from their base in London and are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to take them forward.
£30,000 - £40,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13327752
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.