Interim Marketing Assistant – 6 months (Mat Cover)
This global specialist bank is looking for someone with 2-3 years marketing experience to run the corporate gifts area of their events team. This role requires someone with a real eye for detail, an in-depth knowledge of luxury trends and an understanding of the products and designers on the market. You would need to be someone who has a strong ability to prioritise and are highly organised and meticulous in your work.
You would be required to:
- Research and keep up to date with the gift market, choosing appropriate luxury items for each event
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technology developments and new marketing communications practices.
- Source corporate gifts (along with any additional items needed for events)
- Manage the courier process for gifts both sent and received
- Maintain relationships with suppliers, including negotiation
- Make sure the gifts are presented in a way that is on brand and consistent with company guidelines
- Work very closely with the Events team and make sure that you fulfil their requirements for each event
- Maintain general admin, including invoicing, recharging and stock levels
If you are proactive and self motivated, with an understanding and interest in the luxury market and designer trends then please send your CV (Word format) to email@example.com.
About f1 Recruitment
f1 recruitment specialises in finding professional staff for the in-house marketing communications teams of visionary companies and the leading agencies that service them.