Sorry, this job is no longer available
The Website Manager will need to be:
- Educated to degree level plus equivalent relevant experience & experience of B2B digital marketing.
- Familiarity with SharePoint / content management systems
- Experience of HTML editing (FrontPage and/or Dreamweaver)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Apple Macintosh
- Advanced MS Office
- Familiarity with iMovie or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to interact with and influence people, irrespective of level of seniority
Based in London
TheWebsiteManager will work for a top highly profitable Financial services organisation based in London
£50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13333435
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.