Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified, possibly having managed key accounts /relationships within Financial Services Company. Possible and experience as a Marketing Manager or other Commercial role.
- The Aggregator Manager will have a strong appreciation of e-commerce trading, supplier management and operational delivery processes.
- You will enjoy working in a fast moving commercial environment in Bromley where plans need to flex to reflect evolving situations, emerging opportunities and priorities.
- You will have demonstrable experience of shaping business strategy translating complex change into tangible plans with strong track record of delivery.
- You will be commercially minded, understands the economics of the situation and the commercial opportunities, if you are going to successfully be the Aggregate Manager.
The client is a very large international financial institution with a strong presence in the UK. They are extremely well established and and recognised for their quality employees and expertise.
- Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more than this
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Internal Perks unique to the company
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13333489
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.