Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager - Household - 3-6 months
Are you looking for a freelance marketing manager role with a difference? Do you have a passion for fragrance and NPD?
This company specialises in developing fragrances and flavours for the FMCG and Beauty industries. With a reputation for excellence, quality and sustainability they value passion, talent and integrity they need a contractor to help them whilst they recruit a permanent candidate
Responsibilities for his Marketing Manager role include:
- in-depth understanding of the air care and/or household cleaning categories and brands
- identifying gaps for potential growth and new olfactive opportunities for clients' brands
- create and present recommendations to clients in a convincing and engaging way including proactive and reactive projects
To be considered for this Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Degree/Masters in perfumery or business or similar
- 6 years experience in FMCG/Beauty ideally including, ideally, experience in homecare / household cleaning
- a passion for product and fragrance
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- strong creativity and ideation skills
- strong cross functional partnering and persuasion skills
Apply on line now for this fantastic contract opportunity if you have the required skills or by contacting Kate Dodds on 020 8334 1403.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.