Sorry, this job is no longer available
PPC MANAGER - (EXCITING BRAND)
We are seeking a PPC Manager to join a leading retailer who sells stonkingly nice furniture online, by brochure and from a groovy Notting Hill showroom. In the initial instance you will be responsible for optimising in-house paid search / PPC campaigns, over time you will be given career opportunities to expand your skills into the wider digital mix.
Privately owned and employing over 30 people, our client was founded in 2009 with a view to providing simple, hassle-free ways of buying stylish furniture at affordable prices. Now one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, they have a unique opportunity for a PPC Manager to join an exciting and disruptive FMCG brand.
Joining as a PPC Manager you will be first and foremost a highly methodical analyst: a master at analysing data, isolating drivers of performance and using insights to make informed decisions that improve our clients paid search and online display advertising. You’ll be well versed in the principles of display advertising but you’ll be most clued up on the wonderful world of Google AdWords and PPC advertising which you will manage in-house.
To qualify... You will need to be a commercially savvy PPC Manager / Paid Search Executive / PPC Analyst / Online Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- A very strong knowledge of the principles of search marketing with hands-on experience managing Google AdWords and delivering outstanding PPC performance;
- Strong analytical skills with a good head for numbers and statistics;
- Confidence in turning data into insights and proactively executing decisions as a consequence;
- A rigorous and disciplined approach to testing new ways of doing things and letting the data inform which way is best;
- Superior Excel wizardry;
- A real can-do attitude with willingness to get your hands dirty, get on with the job and make great things happen.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to connect with people at all levels.
With ambitions to increase turnover 10 fold over the next 5 years, this opening offers an exciting opportunity that will see you have substantial input into online marketing strategies, website development and the future success of our client. Expect a forward-thinking, friendly organisation committed to building a great company with great people within a dynamic work environment. Get in touch...
Keywords: PPC Manager, PPC Search Executive, PPC Executive, PPC Exec, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Manager, Digital Manager, PPC Marketing, PPC Executive, PPC Marketing Executive, AdWords, Google AdWords, PPC, Pay Per Click, Paid Search, Display, FMCG, Retail, B2C Advertising, B2C Marketing Executive, FMCG Jobs, Online Marketing Jobs in Notting Hill, Digital Marketing Jobs in London, B2C Online Marketing Jobs in London, Digital Marketing Jobs in West London, Online Marketing Jobs in West London, Notting Hill, West London, Greater London, The City, W10.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...