Sorry, this job is no longer available
Analytics Director responsibilities and expectations;
- Manage, motivate and inspire the team of analysts
- Proficient in Web Analytics; Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore and Hitwise
- Experience in statistical tools such as SAS/ SPSS
- Use of Social Analytics tools; BrandWatch, Radian6, Datasift and SocialBakers
- Previous experience in a Digital Agency, though not as essential as passion for social
This London Digital Agency are progressive and dynamic. The ideal Analytics Director will reflect and promote this in their role.
£50,000 - £65,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13320306
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.