Sorry, this job is no longer available
Front End Developer
This role is for a creative thinker who can challenge the status quo of how a website's usability, look and feel should be across all the devices.They are sales focussed looking to deliver designs and improvements that can deliver positive returns on investment and keep customers coming back to their websites and buying their products!
The individual needs to be able to create visually appealing designs with focus on usability, have responsive design knowledge, as well as advanced Photoshop, HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge.
The correct candidate for this Front End Developer role at a European Insurance business will have created and delivered a diverse portfolio of websites, to have a can do approach, demonstrate energy and motivation, have the ability to inspire others and be able to clearly communicate design decisions.
- Deliver original compelling designs for Tower gate's online web presence.
- Develop responsive designs using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Advanced level Adobe Photoshop.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of SEO requirements and how to achieve a high search engine rating.
- Knowledge of Adobe illustrator.
- Knowledge of Twitter bootstrap.
- Breadth of web knowledge and passionate interest in web design and technologies.
- Experience of using a cms; Umbraco.an advantage.
- Knowledge of source control such as TFS.
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines and how to achieve them.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage.
- Happy to prepare documentation and follow agreed processes.
The role is based in
My client is Europe's largest independent insurance intermediary with a reputation for outstanding service, innovation and dynamism who are looking to add to their team with the recruitment of a Front End Developer.
They launched their first responsive website in 2012, which was shortlisted for the prestigious Rev awards - the website is an ongoing project with continual improvement and test cycles designed to deliver stronger results. We plan to deliver additional responsive websites for our businesses. They are based in the heart of London
£35,000 - £40,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13334356
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.