Global Marketing Manager – Skincare
Global Marketing Manager – Skincare
c.£55K-£70K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Fantastic role for a smart, commercially savvy, creative thinking personal care or possibly OTC marketer to take on the challenge of building a major skin-care/skin-health brand globally. Working within a senior global team, you will have a broad remit spanning the following:
* Playing a key role in developing the brand strategy, product range/proposition and launch tactics in line with broader business priorities and strategies.
* Deploying global brand positioning and inspiring commercial partners in different markets to support brand initiatives.
* Defining and developing compelling global consumer connections assets across marketing and all consumer touch points - pack, on shelf, digital, media etc.
* Contributing to a global innovation strategy and driving a pipeline of market relevant, consumer needs driven, innovation - NPD, renovation, design, IP enhancement, claims etc.
* Tracking implementation and brand performance and taking appropriate action as required.
This is an interesting and exciting role with the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast-growth category. Working with commercial partners in different geographies, you will work with the markets to ensure consistent implementation/activation of all the above initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate
A robust brand marketing background with specific experience in skin-care or skin-health is essential for this challenging role, as is experience of working across multiple markets on a regional or global basis, ideally including developed and emerging markets. You will have experience of defining brand visions, architecture and strategy and proven success executing flawless launches. This role requires the ability to solve complex problems at a strategic and global level - ensuring that strategies work across a wide diversity of markets. You will have superb interpersonal skills and a collaborative style with the ability to manage relationships with global teams. You will be used to leading cross-functional teams and your experience will cover the full mix including developing and deploying successful brand communication campaigns, driving a P&L and managing a portfolio of agencies. An understanding of working in a regulated environment would be valuable as would some experience of harnessing the role of healthcare experts.
A widely-respected FMCG and OTC healthcare organisation with high-profile global brands based in impressive offices in West London. You will be surrounded by high flyers and be exposed to senior levels within the business from an early stage. The environment suits confident and articulate individuals with the ability to speak their mind yet build relationships. This is a business with a strong reputation for developing its employees and nurturing talent with long-term local and international career development opportunities.
Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now on 020 7566 9890.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
About Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment
A leading name in the marketing world, Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment places exceptional candidates in a wide range of roles including Brand Management, Consumer Insight, Category & Customer Marketing, Digital Marketing and Consultancy.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Beauty / Cosmetics jobs in London (West)