Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager (Digital) | London | £55K-£60K
One of the top advertising agencies in London are continuing to do fantastic work and are in need of a number of project managers to join their delivery teams!
The work they produce is some of the most innovative content around and are looking for equally talented project managers to join on a perm basis and work across a large roster of blue chip clients ranging from FMCG to Automotive to the biggest sports brand in the world.
They're looking for strong Digital Project Managers:
* 5 years' + experience within a digital/integrated agency environment
* Experience delivering across web builds, Mobile, Social media
* Managing budget of up to £350K+
* Experience in working to a structured project management and software development processes (e.g. Waterfall, PRINCE2, Agile/Scrum, etc.)
Key tasks & Responsibilities:
* Project management of the planning and creative development process
* Project management of the delivery of web sites, applications, social media, online advertising, mobile, interface design, interactive experiences, e-commerce, content management systems etc.
* Practical co-ordination of internal departmental process, including Planning, Creative, Account Management and Production groups
* Preparation of detailed Proposals, Project Plans, Resource Plans and Statements of Work.
* Ensure the smooth running of projects from concepting to deployment ensuring budgets and critical paths are maintained, and all sign-off and budgetary procedures have been followed.
They do very little ATL work so to all you lovely Print & TV people, this role won't be right for you.