Sorry, this job is no longer available
The opportunity for a PPC Executive to join the business is the first of many pieces of new recruitment after recent relocation of the companies offices. The successful PPC master will be responsible for planning, implementing and analysing paid search marketing activities. PPC is one of the main sources of revenue generation for the company, so this position will naturally be absolutely vital for the future growth of the business. You will assume responsibility for primarily paid search, but will naturally also work very closely with the organic SEO team members.
You'll ideally have a solid understanding and have a strong background focused on pay-per-click (PPC). This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
* Management of the P/L of the channel by tracking, reporting, and analysing all PPC initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting and reporting of performance to budget of channel.
* Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimisation of paid search campaigns.
* Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimisation of campaigns.
* Grow and optimise keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
* Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins across UK and International markets
* Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Email Marketing and Social Media.
I'd only be too happy to answer any questions on application, and if this isn't for you then all successful referrals will be rewarded! This PPC Executive role offers the opportunity to get on board with a happy business that can boast almost unbelievable success and growth in the past three years. With their new outstanding offices (onsite gym and mini golf!), the organisation is dedicated to hiring the best of the best to continue the strong period of growth.
To apply for this PPC Executive opportunity click 'Apply now'
Posted by Doug Elliott of Adam Recruitment Ltd