Lead Fatwire/Java Developer - Creative Agency
Lead Fatwire/Java Developer - Creative Agency – Automotive, FMCG, Retail - £55-65k
This is a chance to work for one of the worlds most respected and innovative creative agencies based in central London, a history of merging both creative with technology with award-winning results.
THIS LEAD FATWIRE/JAVA DEVELOPER
Will be reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for defining and executing the vision of the creative agency's projects by liaising with different members of different teams to plan, lead and shape the solution for their complex, innovative developments.
THE IDEAL LEAD FATWIRE/JAVA DEVELOPER
You will have several years experience working on digital projects on a variety of different platforms and across a diverse range of sectors, with a consultative approach to the client’s needs, then translating them into a viable solution.
The Lead Fatwire/Java Developer will have:
- Some digital agency experience
- A portfolio that shows off your research and design experience
- Java web developer skills
- Basic Fatwire skills (Asset modelling, JSP template and element development, Configuration of user groups, workflow and security)
- Ideal Fatwire skills (Fatwire caching configuration and optimisation troubleshooting, writing URL assemblers, customising internal Fatwire elements)
- Great, sociable team in a pioneering agency known for its advanced technology and techniques.
- Health Benefits.
- Pension Scheme.
- Gym Membership.
If you think you are the right Lead Fatwire/Java Developer for this role, click the 'Apply Now' button and upload your CV!
- 11 November 2013
- 11 December 2013
- Sophie Miller
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Retail, Telecommunications / IT, Travel & Tourism
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Daniel Marks London
Daniel Marks is an independent headhunting and search company. We specialise in Account Handling, Creative, Planning, Production, PM & Tech positions within leading Digital, DM and Integrated agencies
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)