Sorry, this job is no longer available
Data Planner, London, £35k + bens
This digital and direct agency in the heart of Central London that is finding itself in pole position on just about every pitch list out there is keen to hire another Data Planner to help support their latest pitch wins.
A friendly bunch that boasts a management team that is very “hands on”, approachable and collaborative, this would suit Data Planners who are entrepreneurial, flexible self-starters, driven to deliver only the best quality actionable insight for their clients.
Specific skills and experience:
- Essential to be able to manipulate and analyse data, using Excel, SQL or SPSS (experience of other tools would considered)
- Experience of dealing with List brokers to purchase data is beneficial
- 2 years’ experience working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Proven ability to develop a data strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Ability to develop relationships with the key clients who are responsible for DM/CRM/data management/data analysis
- Commercially aware with the ability to become immersed in clients’ business, the marketplace and the consumer/customer.
- Ability to talk confidently with database providers but essential that they have the ability to translate all technical and data analysis into marketing speak for clients.
- Experience of analysis projects, working with analysts and producing recommendations and insight
You should be a confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment. The agency is open and flexible in nature and you should be too. You will also be assertive and confident in your dealing with Clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives.