Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location: London (South)
Sector: Agency, Digital Agency, PR Agency
Function:Account Management, Marketing, Account / Strategic Planning, Analysis, Channel Marketing
The Digital Account Director will work in the London PR Agency and the client-facing role will have the responsibility to ensure the entire team is implementing digital campaigns to the highest standard. As a Digital Account Director you will give client counsel and advise clients of the best strategy for their brands.
Digital Account Director profile;
- Deliver social media strategies and results to the highest standard
- Develop innovative and creative social media concepts and solutions for client campaigns
- Take responsibility for actively identifying new areas of business
- Background in a communications agency is essential
- Forecast an annual internal digital development budget with the board of directors
- Establish a flexible digital pricing structure
- Experience using and reporting on enterprise grade analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Around 6 years experience + within media, ideally PR but can include advertising, communications and marketing (3+ in digital)
- Knowledge of PPC and HTML email campaigns
- Intelligence, sincerity, creativity, determination, ambition and a sense of humour
Top 100 PR agency based in London founded over 20 years ago, looking for a Digital Account Director with energy and passion.
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13315843
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Digital
We have experienced firsthand the rise of digital; recruiting for marketing leaders over the last 27 years. We worked with top brands through the digital revolution, helping them to maximise their digital opportunities through effective and insightful talent management.