Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Community Manager
Senior Community Manager client responsibilities;
- Manage social media communities by creating engaging copy to get people talking about the new products
- Creating tone of voice documents and detailed moderation guidelines
- Delivering community strategies
Senior Community Manager internal London Digital Agency support;
- Support the process of standardising work and creating best practice framework
- Copywriting and ensuring accurate proof reading
- Support the thought leader position through writing white papers and blog posts
An exciting London Digital Agency who are leading the way with numerous successful pitches and exciting client wins.
£40,000 - £50,000 and a brilliant Senior Community Manager role
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13314303
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.