PR and Marketing Manager
PR and Marketing Manager - Staines - £45k
Our client is part of one of the world's largest corporations who provide finance and related products and services in a variety of sectors, whilst focusing on markets where they can provide value adding expertise, aiming to offer tailor made solutions that match the requirements of the customer.
The PR and Marketing Manager will take the overall responsibility for managing and coordinating the campaigns, presentations, press releases, brochures and publications, web based marketing activities for the programs managed by the group BD team. Ensuring all the necessary approvals are in place prior to their implementation. To lead the development of marketing activities, campaigns and communication strategies for the group BD team in various niche markets in Europe, in line with the division's business objectives.
In addition you will be required to coordinate; program launches, branding, campaigns and press releases. To continually develop relationships with the relevant industry associations to facilitate market entry initiatives in new sectors and new countries.
The successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level and preferably with a professional marketing and/or communication qualification
- Creative flair and brilliant copy writing skills that translate business issues into clear customer benefits
- At least five years' experience in leading marketing strategy, communications or PR , preferably gained in Financial Services
- Experience, ideally in vendor finance programs with extensive knowledge and practice of multiple channels to market.
- Experience of generating media coverage for program launches.
- A strong understanding of marketing campaigns and programs complemented with a pragmatic and hands on approach to implementation.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply now.
About Network Marketing
At Network Marketing, our heart’s in marketing recruitment. It’s the only kind of recruitment we do.