Video / Motion Producer - Central London - £340 per day
Video / Motion Producer
Location: Central London
Job ref: AS03
We have a great opportunity with one of the top UK creative agencies for a talented Video / Motion producer. The agency covers all the digital and creative elements of one of the UK's largest media brands. This is a really different role, and a really great step for the right person. The Video / Motion Producer will be in charge of the whole digital estate across the brand. The ideal candidate will have two years plus experience at a well respected agency. With experience in rich media, banners, microsites, Facebook and web-builds preferable, this role will give you the opportunity to get involved in all elements of Video / Motion production.
Video / Motion Producer responsibilities:
· Campaign display / digital (animation) content / localisation advertising production
· Must be willing to travel
· Building relationships with and managing third parties
· Ensuring the production of all production work rivals the rest of the agencies work.
· Understand user behaviour
· Brief internal responsibilities
Please apply with your CV to , due to the large amount of applicants for this role, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.