Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director, Data and Digital
Account Director, Data & Digital, London, £45k + bens
An Account Director role has been created within the newly established digital and data solutions division of this large, global media agency. Working with 2 leading client accounts it will be your role to help to define a vision and roadmap for success, leverage data to enhance communications, outline approaches to enrich existing data sources, identify new data sources and manage existing data and CRM Projects.
Part of large and growing account team within the agency the Account Director will report into the Business Director and be responsible for an Account Manager and an Account Executive. You’ll be focused on delivering data led digital solutions as well as the highest level of client service.
Account Director, Data & Digital – Skills and experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to make the complex simple when it comes to digital and data
- Have an in- depth understanding of how data and databases work
- Have experience of defining segments and customer profiles
- Extensive CRM and digital direct response experience gained across different vertical markets.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.