Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior SEO Executive
Senior SEO Executive - London - £26k
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
This role is aimed at an Account Executive who is looking to take a step up or a Senior Account Executive interested in a wider client-facing role with added hands-on experience and more responsibility. Key Responsibilities:
• Work alongside the Head of SEO to be a champion of Natural Search within the agency and provide support for the wider Search team\
• Knowledge in CSS, HTML, JS
• Knowledge of SEO ranking factors
The ideal candidate will have experience at working within a bigger media agency so has a basic knowledge of how SEO can work with the wider media channels (TV/Radio/Press). Key skills:
- Excellent levels of communication – both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, energetic and up for the challenge
- Strong presentation and reporting experience
- Experience with Excel/PPT
- Experience with Omniture, DFA and other analytical packages
- A digital native with comprehensive understanding of all digital channels, with particular interest in the technology landscape
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.