Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Consultant Brand Strategy
Senior Consultant / Brand Strategy
Our client is a leading brand strategy and marketing solutions consultancy with a wealth of talented consultants practicing on a global scale. Their blue-chip client-list includes major pharmaceutical, FMCG, telecommunications and financials. Projects are both strategic and creative.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Consultant to help them continue to grow and develop as a business.
Core Responsibilities of the position:
- Strong client-management and development skills
- An appreciation of the commercial aspects of their role in this thriving business.
- Delivering high-quality projects through strong oversight and leadership, as well as furthering the agency’s expansion through securing new client relationships.
- A can-do-attitude and enthusiastic team-player would fit in with the business’ character.
- The role has some man management responsibility supervising less experienced consultants
Core Capabilities for the position:
- Around 7 years’ brand consultancy experience
- You’ll need to possess both Commercial and Strategic understanding of Brands
- Have Extensive experience of Brand Strategy (including Innovation, Repositioning and Brand Architecture)
- Exposure to working with Insights generated from both Qual and Quant Research
- Have relevant undergraduate & post-graduate qualifications from a top university
This is thriving Brand Strategy consultancy with an outstanding reputation both for their work and career development. IF you are looking to join a Brand Name agency, then please click ‘apply’ below to find out more