Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Analyst
- You will be comfortable leading analysis across all digital marketing channels
- You will be comfortable presenting along with driving client strategy working with the account management team
- Working in partnership with the email services, account management and technical teams to analyse the results from client campaigns and developing an in-depth understanding of our clients data
- Identifying appropriate external data sources, use of external data (e.g. Mosaic, Acorn), analytics tools (e.g. SPSS, Omniture) and technology to assist in driving client strategy
This is an amazing opportunity for a data analyst who has both good commercial awareness of digital marketing but also who still loves to be involved in data and deriving results and strategies. You will:
- Have worked within a commercial ecommerce business in an Analytics role working across Digital Marketing channels
- Background building dashboards and reports, setting up analytics processes and templates
- Background in data mining and proven ability to identify key segments
- Exceptional maths, statistics and numeracy background, ideally degree educated
- Very strong communicator, able to report to co-workers or board level management your findings clearly and confidently
- Strong team player, able to motivate self and work well autonomously
Above all, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they would be an exceptional rather than average employee and prove this through past successes, achievements and promotions.
Fast growing and award winning online company focused on improving client results through behavioural email and conversion optimisation, transforming online data into more profitable customer relationships
£28,000 - £32,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13256208
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.