Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mobile Service Delivery Manager
- Manage the variety of stakeholders, from partners to suppliers, in the provision of a successful advertising service across display platforms.
- Support the day-to-day design, set-up, operations and management across a mobile-marketer platform. You will be working as part of a busy ad ops team developing and pulling together support and advice to the sales and planning teams of clients whilst simultaneously promoting the platforms into new markets through an accelerated deployment strategy.
- The pre-deployment parts of the role will involve facilitating the bespoke setup of the platform for individual businesses.
- The support parts of the role will require collaborating with in-house marketing teams to realise the full potential of the platforms.
- First-line support and troubleshooting to current customers in EMEA for campaign management, planning and design.
- All aspects of deployment, from project initiation through to launch testing, training and in-life technical and campaign support.
The ideal Mobile Service Delivery Manager will have worked in a similar role with Publishing clients and be keen to impart their knowledge of mobile-advertising with this London based business. Candidates will also benefit from showing the following attributes.
- Digital advertising industry exposure, with mobile operators and/or publishers beneficial
- Refined project management skills, with experience of working on large-scale projects across international teams and time-zones beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to speak effectively to any audience
- High level of problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Further languages, particularly Spanish, Portuguese and/or German, would be desirable
Our client is a leading mobile-solutions business who provide advertising packages to a variety of publishers and clients. A modern office with a great culture and a team who are looking to expand with the addition of a Mobile Service Delivery Manager to be based in London.
£40,000 - £45,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13318554
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.