Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital User Experience Manager
The Senior Digital User Experience Manager , based in London , will be expected to possess:
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills across matrix organisations
- Single minded focus on Customers and meeting customer needs
- Highly effective communicator, with ability to change how we think and do
- Expert strategic marketer with deep understanding of digital propositions and experiences
- Outstanding analytical skills, with a proven ability to turn insight into action
- Extensive experience of developing and mapping customer journeys
- Deep understanding of digital and mobile technologies
- Flawless control and delivery
- Proven management skills as this person will have two direct reports.
- Must have experience of working with big brands. (Retails, online retailers, tele comms)
A top retail financial services brand , based in London
£60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13318860
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.