Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital PM needed for Egham, Surrey
The agency is looking for someone with the expertise and confidence within hands-on environments, meeting deadlines and building relationships you are not afraid to make your mark and your unwavering commitment will not go unnoticed.
Despite retaining some huge clients you will be credited for your drive and excellent work, your opinion WILL matter and you will have real sway in the direction and day to day running of this highly successful operation.
You will also have the freedom to build a team around you that you feel will enhance your abilities to deliver award winning work.
If you are looking for that next step up in your career working with some superb peeps, in an environment where you will be challenged but push to develop yourself personally and professionally then this is most certainly a role for you.
Key responsibilities for the project manager/director are:
- day to day management and direction of your digital accounts, campaigns and web builds
- effecting strategy and creative on key account
- working as part of a team to deliver projects on time and to budget that are exceptional
Key skills needed:
- 3-4 years experience in a digital agency, you'll need to demonstrate excellent Project Management skills with the ability to manage clients and producers/pm's at all levels
- Prince2 and Agile methodologies ideally
- experience within a respected integrated or digital agency
- good understanding of digital communications and the creative process
- excellent communication and people skills
Get in touch and i'll send the spec over!