Sorry, this job is no longer available
Reporting Director - London - £40k
The biggest and best international media agency in the UK with an Outstanding client list
This is where proper international media is delivered, not just co-ordination!
They are well structured and well resourced! Very good at looking after people and developing their international skills including 2nd language development
This role is responsible for driving the reporting product for primarily across a range of worldwide clients. The role will require a balance of careful client management as well as an ability to assist them in generating reports, and critically look for areas where the Company’s offering can be further developed. Key Responsibilities:
• Building macros/automated formulas to ensure that each report is delivered as efficiently as possible.
• Managing the delivery of the reports and communicating any delays.
• Collaborating with the Data Quality team leader to ensure that validations performed are aligned with report expectations.
• Assessing the impacts on reporting from any tech development and/or Unilever scope changes.
The ideal candidate will a degree in information systems, computer science, database management or related field with knowledge of marketing or statistics and prior practical work experience management consulting, marketing, advertising or interactive/technology consulting in an analytical (quantitative) role. Key Skills:
• Dynamic self-motivated team-player who approaches challenges in a proactive and flexible manner.
• Proven data coordination, management, manipulation and visualisation skills.
• Strong spoken and written communication skills are needs for this role.
• Advanced Excel skills (ability to build Pivot Tables, SumIfs, Named Ranged, etc ) is a must.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.