Sorry, this job is no longer available
Business Development Director
My client is one of the leading service design agencies that is widely regarded as being one of the pioneers in this field. They work globally for blue-chip clients across many sectors and have particular expertise in the automotive, technology, travel and energy sectors. They have ambitious plans to move further upstream and downstream and they are seeking an ambitious and driven Business Development Director to take charge of their business development and marketing.
As the Business Development Director you will be responsible for:-
- Creating the BD strategy and executing it
- Developing effective new business opportunities
- Developing the PR and Marketing campaigns
- Managing and developing key client relationships
- Achieving and exceeding the new business targets
- Coaching and mentoring internal teams to be more "BD-focused"
As the Business Development Director you will:-
- Have a proven track record of winning new business in a service design or customer experience consultancy
- Facilitated entry into a new market or sector with considerable success
- Have crafted and implemented a marketing plan
- Have the ability to build client relationships and trust.
- Be a highly motivated individual with oodles of energy and enthusiasm
If you are a Business Development Director who is looking for a new challenge which will allow you to monetise your skills in the medium term within a more entrepreneurial environment then my client would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a brief covering letter outlining why you think you could be right for this role to email@example.com
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.