Sorry, this job is no longer available
Project Manager - 9 Month Action
My client is looking for cover for nine months due to maternity leave. Reporting into a senior director, this is a client facing role where you are responsible for identifying and developing OOH opportunities. You will be working on briefs from start through to completion and will be involved in scoping, planning, managing workflow, staff resourcing and on-boarding, scheduling, budgeting, pitching in a client facing role. It is a mix of both online and offline work and the candidate will be expected to have a good understanding of digital platforms and technologies.
This Project Manager will be comfortable collaborating with the client services team, experiential team, buying department, other project managers and the tech team as well as working closely with creative and production agencies.
The key tasks of this Project Manager include:
* Contribute to idea-generating sessions
* Produce digital based proposals
* Run planning and project meetings
* Produce detailed project plans and endure all documentation is fully completed for each project
* Resource for staff and third party resources
* A solid project management background
* Attention to detail
* Excellent understanding of process and procedure of often complex (and sometimes technical) projects
* Someone with a good digital understanding
* A knowledge of OOH is preferred but not mandatory
The company is based in Central London with a team who are all exceptionally passionate about the work they do. A fantastic opportunity to work in a really exciting agency who do some really good work!
Is this Project Manager for you? Do you possess the above criteria?