Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is an impressive, fast-growing membership organisation which punches above its weight. They are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting business and to make a real difference within the organisation by helping to deliver an ambitious and fast-faced marketing and communications programme.
This membership body for the financial services sector is innovative, energised, well-connected and delivers tangible benefits for its members and stakeholders. It is key to them to find a Digital Marketing Exceutive with FS experience and a strong understanding of how the industry works.
The Digital Marketing Exceutive will provide support for the organisation's marketing activities, which will include:
* Writing, proofreading and editing
* Managing digital communications and marketing channels
* Developing and monitoring social media activity
* Maintaining and developing the website, using CMS, inc. building new pages
* Ownership of the CRM membership database
* Training business users on the CRM system
* Maintaining data quality to improve delivery rates for email marketing campaigns
* Keeping up-to-date with industry developments and trends.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be confident dealing with senior colleagues and developing relationships. You must have:
* Substantive experience with MS Dynamics
* FS experience
* InDesign skills
* Dotmailer (or similar)
* Superb command of English
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* A degree and approximately 2 years' digital marketing
If this sounds like you, then apply immediately.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.
20 years of only recruiting for marketing roles means you'll be working with experts. Our consultants are impartial and honest because they don't work on a commission basis. www.stopgap.co.uk