Insights Manager, Digital Research Analyst
A leading digital agency is looking for an Insights Manager to join their planning team. This key, strategic position would support a team of Account Manager and Account Directors by conducting market research, competitor analysis and investigative reports on the world of digital marketing. The successful candidate in this insight position would become the go to person within the agency, building relationships and supporting a number of different people within the organisation.
The agency is a full service digital agency, working with a number of B2B and B2C clients, including: Microsoft, Evian, Adidas, and Sony. The agency is staffed by established digital experts and is a multi-award winning company.
- Providing insight and guidance to new business pitches
- Sharing and distributing industry specific research and knowledge around the digital space
- Analytical, able to draw insight from raw data
- An excellent communicator, with a natural investigative nature
The position of Insights Manager will work closely with a number team in a number of departments. Key contacts will be in the new business team and with key Account Managers. The Insights Manager will be a key point of assistance and voice of authority within the digital team.
The successful Digital Research Analyst can expect to earn between £30-35k with an additional range of exciting benefits. As part of the package you can expect:
- £30-35k basic salary
- 20% annual bonus
- Stock options
- Two of the following: laptop, phone or tablet
- 26 days holiday
- Duvet days, individual training and quarterly incentives
- A stimulating working environment
To find out more about this position, please contact Tom now on 0207 347 5348 or email me at email@example.com now.
- 18 November 2013
- 18 December 2013
- TP - IM - DM
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Brand Management, Category Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, Copywriting, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Market Research, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Mobile, Product Management, Publishing, Research, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)