Senior Data and Insight Analyst, London, £45k + bens
An excellent Senior Insight Analyst opportunity has arisen to join this lovely team within a loved and customer focused public sector banking and financial services business. The successful candidate will drive significant value and profitability through creative use of analysis and analytical techniques across the entire business model. The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of business performance levers and add insight to information to help drive the commercial development of the business.
Senior Data and Insight Analyst- Skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of data management and processing and strong understanding of database structure and architecture
- Specialist knowledge of database operating systems and campaign management tools (e.g. SAS, Alterian, Neolane)
- Extensive experience of querying databases particularly using SQL
- Demonstrable experience of working with very large (>10 mil. records) customer databases within FMCG enterprises
- Understanding of Direct/Database/Digital marketing campaign management
- Highly numerate with a statistics/modelling background
- Expert in using SAS Base and Stat for data manipulation and analysis
- Efficient in post-campaign reporting and analysis
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.