Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker
The Workhouse was established over twenty years ago. Our mission has evolved over time, but its founding principle has remained constant: to create design that is as smart, influential and inspirational as our clients.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join our team and have a key role within the studio. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating artwork and concepts for key business initiatives ranging from local to national clientele which spans the corporate, leisure and charity sectors.
- Interpreting briefs and translating them into creative concepts and considered solutions on-time and on-brand
- Creating or editing artwork accurately and efficiently
- Brand Guidelines are adhered to
- The ability to work on multiple projects and to tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Apple Mac and it’s operating system
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of MS – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- An good understanding of HTML and email marketing would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail
- 5 years + experience within creative studio environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of print and reproduction processes
In return we offer a friendly working environment in the heart of Old Town, competitive salary and option of private health care. Please apply with your CV, PDF or online portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com
We would also be very interested to hear from Freelancers for both design and artwork.
No agencies please.