Sorry, this job is no longer available
Consultant - London - £42k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves working with large and multinational clients, on a wide variety of projects. Key Responsibilities:
• Analytics implementations – experience in the scope, design, implementation and usage of digital analytics solutions
• Data analysis – Manipulate, analyse, visualise and tell stories with data via advanced techniques, so that clients can make informed decisions based on information.
Requirements gathering and problem solving - Ability to look at a problem and be able to come up with a solution design. Able to write client facing documentation that details the issue, and how it will be solved (without getting too technical).
• Client Management – Strong project management combined with communication and negotiation skills. Responding to email and phone queries and presenting results back to clients both verbally and in writing
• Training – both internal and external stakholders on analytics principles and methodologies
• Sales – spotting new commercial opportunities within existing projects so that the new business team can deliver on sales
The ideal candidate will have specialist/technical skills and will work within an area of knowledge and expertise. Communication, the need to enjoy challenging situations and a systematic and perfectionist approach to problems are integral to the function. The ideal person for this position will be positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive, inquisitive, imaginative, factual, consistent and somewhat conventional and self-disciplined. Key Skills:
• 2 to 4 years in analytics / data, and with an expert knowledge of online channels and technologies
• Proven record of helping organisations deliver business results through the use of data and technology across integrated solutions
• Qualifications in the use and implementation of popular analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Google Analytics (including Premium) and Web Trends would be an advantage.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.