Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Executive
Due to a busy work load we are looking for an experienced Social Media marketing individual to assist with the development of a strategic social media plan.
- Design, implement and manage all social media campaigns
- Create well targeted email campaigns
- Loading and managing company's website content making sure it is up to date
You will be ensuring that the company social media pages are up to date and well presented ensuring that the company brand guidelines are followed at all times. You should be well versed in all things social media such as linked in, twitter, facebook etc and you will have a flare for writing.
It is essential that you have previous experience within a large blue chip company preferably within the professional services, construction or engineering sectors within a similar role.
- Identify and create engaging content using social media
- Using social media to develop initiatives to engage with the companies clients
- Coordinate the marketing calendar with online activity
- Develop digital campaigns for brand execution online
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role. You will have knowledge and working experience of email marketing and social media (twitter, facebook and linked in). You will have hands of experience of using a CMS and experience within a professional services business.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please apply with your CV immediately.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.