Sorry, this job is no longer available
Talented & Intuitive Qualitative Researchers
Package: Highly competitive + performance bonus (£90-130k+ role/level dependent)
A rare opportunity for proven senior researchers with excellent agency-side track record to join a global industry-leading strategic research and insights agency. Due to continued growth and client demand, the agency is opening their Asia office (in Singapore) and seek a leadership team to serve their global and APAC client base and expand the offering across Asia.
This high-profile agency is renowned for designing and executing intelligent, bespoke research combined with strategic recommendations for a rapidly growing client portfolio in a number of markets (FMCG, Finance, Technology mainly, and Pharma) with 80% repeat business, and increasing client work in emerging markets.
The business has grown 25% each year for the past 5 years, with industry recognition in industry awards for 2 years running. The agency altered its approach to market research by recognition of the need for strategic research that yields higher return on marketing investment and continually evolving the quality of its offering, combining qualitative and quantitative research with bespoke consultancy.
There are currently recruiting key senior insight/strategist roles as well as outstanding research director roles on offer with this new team, to ensure they have the right senior resource and calibre and then build up the team working alongside an established and diverse client-base. The senior team is projected to grow significantly over the next year.
- Agency-side trained high-calibre senior researchers
- Minimum 8 yrs. experience, insight/agency experience
- Strong on client-servicing and hands-on ad hoc/customised research and analysis
- Open to quantitative / quantitative specialists well-verse in ad hoc research solutions
- Ideally based / working in APAC region and with APAC agency experience
- An excellent competitive package is on offer, alongside a lucrative and uncapped performance scheme.
If you have the drive to join one of the brightest new companies in Asia, using their taking an old RI approach to research solutions then apply now