Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Account manager
Being a Junior account manager in this Leeds, Yorkshire based digital agency you will expected to be involved in the following
- Assisting the Key Account Manager with the communication between the client and the design / development teams
- Assisting the Commercial Director to create client proposals as part of the sales pitching process
- Assisting with ensuring that all client contracts are in place, client invoices are prepared and that pricing is captured correctly
- Proactively look for marketing strategies and online improvements to suggest to clients
- Sending ad-hoc client email marketing campaigns via a bulk email sending platform
-Assisting the Project Managers with the delivery of clients website projects
-End to end project testing
-Helping to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to specification and budget
-Ensure the development team has the feedback required for projects to progress
The Junior account manager must be is passionate about all things digital and has acquired some digital knowledge in their previous role.
The Leeds, Yorkshire based digital agency look for candidates who have the following attributes:
Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Understanding of basic Internet technologies (HTML) - not expected to code anything
Basic Photoshop skills would be advantageous
Understanding of any CMS products like Umbraco, Word press CMS etc would be advantageous
Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Good numeric and analytical skills would be advantageous
A passion for the online industry a true digital enthusiast!
Eager to learn and grow
Computer (IT) and web literate
Organized / attention to detail oriented
Leading Digital Agency based in Leeds Yorkshire
Basic salary in the region of £19,000 - £23,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13281265
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.