Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Production Executive
- Creating and maintaining websites using OpenSource CMS system
- Ensuring all work meets relevant standards and practices, overseeing the workflow including scheduling of web set ups and the briefing and proofing processes.
- In conjunction with the Head of Online ensure that the business is maximising the benefits of online and marketing channels including the development of the digital-products portfolio.
- Email marketing production including the setting up of emails in Exact Target and the creation of HTML templates
- Assisting with the management of any project work that may arise to further develop the web platform.
- Work with the Analytics Manager to maintain the smooth integration of analytics tools, Google tools and Webtrends, to the various websites.
- Weekly reporting of on site performance.
- Technical lead for systems integration with Salesforce and Marketing Intelligence Platform
- Being the main point of contact for CMS/hosting providers, Sq
The Digital Production Executive will need to show a number of skills and exposure to working practices to be successful in this role in London. This will role will suit a candidate looking to make a move to a successful and well known brand who have a strong online platform and product portfolio. In addition to this candidates will benefit from showing the following:
- Working knowledge of Open Source CMS
- Clear and in-depth understanding of SEO, Web 2.0 standards, web usability and web best practice.
- Ability to make key decisions around real time traffic issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Target driven and solution focussed
- Working exposure to the Google Adwords platform
- HTML / CSS / Photoshop / Dreamweaver
- User Experience knowledge
Our client is a well known Publishing business based in London and they own industry leading publications. They are looking to expand with the hire ofa Digital Production Executive to work across their Events portfolio.
£23,000 - £26,000 with bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13336764
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.