Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising
Well-known online marketplace is seeking an ambitious, sales hungry and experienced digital sales person to join their successful and expanding team
- Responsible for sourcing new business and managing multiple clients within their specific sector across the UK.
- New Business and Account Management
- Pushing sales through face to face meetings.
- Responsible for creating advertising solutions to meet clients' needs, through the use of digital formats
- You will be responsible for building your own client base from scratch.
- Excellent in-person and phone-based communication skills (particularly capable of highlighting key product features and maintaining client interest over the phone).
- Ability to lead phone-based and face-to-face client meetings and have good dialogue with the clients marketing through to Director Level.
- Candidates must have solid Display sales experience (2 - 3 years), preferable in a similar role to Key Account Management.
- Candidates must be a quick learner and able to adapt as the job requires and as the online industry changes.
- The ideal candidate will have some basic skills using SalesForce, Google DFP, and ComScore & TGI data plus have a basic understanding of how audience/behavioral retargeting works.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)