Sorry, this job is no longer available
An award winning integrated design agency, that specialise in hospitality, branding, interiors and experiential are seeking a motivated and organised Marketing Assistant to join their team in central London. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain significant experience across the full marketing mix under the direction of the Head of Communications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Market research for building and maintaining profiles of prospective clients for future marketing initiatives; preparing background reference material for new business pitches; and building an external industry events calendar for studio reference
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate client database and associated relevant marketing activities to ensure all tactical opportunities are recorded and acted on in a timely manner
- Monitor the media for any company mentions and other industry related topics and document all PR
- Assist the Head of Communications in implementing the social media programme and managing the social media calendar for the studio
- Coordinate and prepare the delivery of the company’s yearly marketing collateral mailings; prepare bespoke mailing packs for new business and sales enquiries; and respond to any marketing enquires and requests and record for future reference.
The ideal candidate will be process-driven, efficient, articulate and enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships. You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and approach work with energy and enthusiasm to contribute to a dynamic, highly entrepreneurial environment. Proficiency using Microsoft Office is essential, and familiarity using contact database systems is advantageous. As is knowledge of marketing and communications strategy and development.
If you are looking for an exciting entry level role in a reputable design agency, please email your CV to register with Tomorrow.