Sorry, this job is no longer available
My client is looking for a Project Manager with an FMCG background or ideally from the alcoholic beverage industry.
* Set up and regularly update complete project "drumbeat- (project plan)" for the RTC project including key activities, milestones and accountability, with detail by workstream and country
* Regularly prepare and distribute project status updates to project members and key stakeholders
* Understand interdependencies between workstreams and work out relevant prioritisation
* Assess balance of project scope-timing-resources and work out recommendations where not balanced
* Validate proposed approach to communications and stakeholder engagement
* Identify key project risks and mitigations
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Knowledge and experience of setting up complex projects - cross functional; long term; multiple geographies etc. and ensuring business issues and robust business cases are clearly articulated
* Ability to create a project plan for a major change programme (long time, many functions, and high numbers of resources) into a cohesive project plan, identifying the interdependencies to create a robust critical path.
* Experience and understanding of resource planning and project assumptions, and developed intuition on the timescales, budgets and risks associated with a project plan.
* Ability to anticipate issues and filter potential solutions, presenting meaningful alternatives to the right stakeholders and governance groups.
* Ability to take many status reports and integrate them into a coherent overview of the project, communicating this flexibly to different audiences.
* Ability to lead the development of comprehensive communication and stakeholder engagement strategies that build commitment
* Ability to complete a thorough Project review and facilitate a project lessons learned session to obtain valuable input
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.