Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough
Do you have a good understanding of brand strategy and an understanding of how digital marketing can contribute to the brand as well as implementation experience across all aspects of digital marketing?
This is a fast-paced, global organisation who take their employees careers seriously. They own a number of leading FMCG brand with excellent global career development for people of the right calibre. They are looking to build on and expand their expertise in the digital domain.
The Global Digital Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- delivering outstanding digital marketing campaigns and programmes that engage the consumer
- ensuring digital campaigns and programmes are fully integrated into brand plans, tracking their effectiveness and recommending changes
- becoming a digital marketing champion within the organisation
To be considered for this Global Digital Brand Manager role you will have:
- a passion for brands and understanding of how digital media/marketing can contribute to their development short and long term
- experience in consumer digital marketing with experience of campaign planning, generating creative work, media planning and buying either at client side or senior advertising agency management
- experience of website management, digital promotions, lead generation, eCRM/consumer data base management, digital market research.
Interested and have the requisite experience? Then apply now or contact Christine Ebeling Long immediately to discuss this role.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.