Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k
Account Executive: Up to £22k
An award winning fast growing Digital / Integrated agency is looking for a talented Account Executive to join the team. As the agency continues to grow by an extremely fast rate they are seeking a driven Account Executive to work on some of the largest global blue chip clients.
About the Agency
They are the fastest growing agency within the top 25 integrated agencies, they put people first and ensure they always hire the A team. They have won many prestigious awards and they have one of the best track records for maintaining client accounts, twice the industry norm. They have been established for 13 years and they employ around 100 staff.
The agency specialises in the following disciplines, digital and offline integrated Marketing
You will get involved with assisting on large scale campaign work, crafting the initial campaign idea and running this across the digital and integrated mediums.
You will get involved with assisting the account team on the strategic and creative elements of the campaign
Key Disciplines required: Digital - such as website, email, mobile, tablet, banners, video. Offline integrated elements such as print, branding, communications
Necessary Experience for the Account Executive Role:
The Account Executive will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple campaigns requests in an extremely organized way with a fantastic attention to detail.
- Must have minimum of 6 months agency experience
- Experience of working on Digital / Integrated projects
- Ability to multitask and support the Account team on all aspects involved with project from brief through to completion
- Good organisation skills, attention to detail, administration skills. Excellent communication and command of English with strong math’s skills. Someone who is positive, personable, professional and eager who has a keen interest in creative industry.
Account Executive Objectives:
- To support the Account Managers and ensure that all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction
- Help write accurate creative briefs and work with the Account team at briefing in the designers
- Checking over the work produced checking for typos and ensuring the creative brief has been meet
- Supporting the Account Managers by preparing proposal documentations for client presentations
- Participate in creative brainstorms and idea generation for projects
- Support the Account team in putting together cost estimates and time plans
Location: The agency is based in Surrey close to Guildford
If you feel you have the requirements for this role, and want to work in a lively environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV by applying to this advert.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for Account Handling at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd