This independent, multi award winning integrated agency is looking for a brilliant account planner who wants to be part of building a stand out strategic product that sits at the heart of the agency.
The agency is a team of highly collaborative, creative, problem solvers. They believe in creating ideas and strategies that catalyse, feed and nurture consumer curiosity. Their mission for clients is to turn curiosity into customer commitment and build profitable enduring relationships across the whole customer journey at every touch point that offers an opportunity to make a difference.
The Candidate: The ideal candidate must be able to:
* Be the strategic partner that can drive the clients' business opportunity and the partner they turn to for help in solving their challenges
* Support the Planning Director and Head of Data Planning in the formulation of data and communication strategies that answer the client's objectives
* Guide the creative process using customer insight, key product truths, distilled within a single minded, differentiating proposition
* Deliver clear campaign analysis and metrics that supports recommendations on what to stop, start or continue to deliver on behalf of clients
* Constantly be curious. Elevate the thinking across the agency through the on-going monitoring and cascade of industry best practices and innovation that can be bought to bear on the agency's offering across the key pillars of insight, ideas, communication strategy and measurement and evaluation
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Gather and analyse market and marketing information, both primary and secondary, which is required to ensure complete understanding of the clients' brands. Specifically ensure a focus on customer attitudes and behaviour and their impact on the market and the brand
* Support the Head of Data Planning to manage and resolve the key data strategy issues involving quality, consistency and growth across customer and prospecting databases
* Interrogate syndicated research material to provide answers to briefs issued by colleagues in the Planning or Account Management teams
* Run agency/client workshops to undertake rapid problem solving and ideas generation to feed the strategic response
* Develop presentations that deliver a strategic rational and proposal in response to specific briefs / opportunities
* Represent the Planning Team in the campaign delivery process through campaign briefing and liaison with Account Management and 3rd party data providers
* Work closely with Account and Creative Teams through the full creative process to ensure creative briefs are of the highest quality to deliver best creative work
* Become familiar with measurement methodologies that allow for key metrics to be delivered across the full consumer journey and digital and direct channels
* Undertake metrics reviews and provide interpretation as to insights gained into success and failure
* Represent the planning framework as a methodology with client teams and clients
This agency only wants people who have something to contribute, a true passion for marketing someone a client might look forward to going for a drink with after work as they might be entertaining, interesting, colourful or simply have a point of view. So if you radiate energy, have a positive outlook and your first thought is always to give it a go rather than say no - then this agency will want to hear from you.
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.